- This data protection policy explains how Wafabike Sweden AB processes your personal data. The policy is aimed at those who visit our website, make purchases with us or otherwise communicate with us.Your integrity is important to us. We are therefore concerned that the personal data collected about you is stored and processed in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.We encourage you to read this policy carefully. If you have any questions about how your personal information is processed, you can contact us via the form under the “contact” page.
- The Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation on data protection and privacy. When it comes into effect on May 25, 2018, it largely replaces the current data protection regulations. This is the biggest change in European data protection rules we have had over the past 20 years.Simply explained, the GDPR applies to all personal data that is handled within the EU borders, or refers to people in the EU – regardless of where the organization that manages the data exists.The purpose of the GDPR is to make the legislation simpler and strengthen the data protection for the individual in the same way throughout the EU.For individuals, this means increased control over one’s personal data, and for companies that operate within the EU, the GDPR imposes certain additional requirements on how personal data is handled. But even if some things change, there is much that remains the same.
- Information that you provide yourself to us:
- Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile number, etc.
- Name and contact details if you are a business customer representative
- Information about goods / services – details regarding the goods / services you have purchased.
- Information on how to use the website (visitor behavior) – how to use our services, including response time for pages, download errors, how you reached and left the service, and delivery notes when contacting you.
- Device information – eg IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic information – your geographic location.
- By submitting reports about products on wafabike.com, you also give Wafabike Sweden AB the right to publish them on wafabike.com as well as in other channels and media. Wafabike Sweden AB reserves the right not to publish and / or delete submitted reviews.Information we collect from external sources:
When you only visit our website:
- To improve the website and to produce anonymised statistics on how the website is used.
- To manage and test our IT systems.
- To prevent spam and provide a better user experience on the website.
- To deliver and administer your purchase (eg identify yourself as a customer) and to administer the website.
- To give you relevant and personalized ads based on how you use our website.
- To improve our services (eg by compiling statistics for analysis needs).
- To answer questions or help you with your case.
Your personal data is only stored for as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes of the processing, or as long as we have to store them according to law. Then they are deleted according to our routines for thinning.
- A permanent cookie that stays on the visitor’s computer for a specified time.
- A session cookie that is temporarily stored in the computer’s memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
We are constantly working to improve our offerings so that you get an even smoooth user experience. This can mean changes in existing and future services. Therefore, it is important that you read this data protection policy every time you use any of our services, as the processing of personal data may differ from the previous one.The data protection policy was updated no later than May 25, 2018.